The auto correction can be an annoying thing especially if you type in other languages like I do. In my opinion I think Smartphone makers should come up with a way to know when a person is typing in another language so they don’t keep annoying the smartphone user.
How to turn on and off autocorrect on HTC One A9 Aero:
- Go to a screen that shows the keyboard.
- Near the left “Space Bar” tap and hold the “Dictation Key”.
- Select on the “Settings” gear option.
- In below the section that says “Smart Typing”, tap on “Predictive Text” and disable it.
- You can also disable other things in here like auto-capitalization and punctuation marks.