Personally I think that trello is good for tasks but fails for high-level management. Here are some things people said they dislike about Trello.
- Its annoying that when adding a user to a board you start typing a name and it shows you ALL the Trello users with that name, even those you have no idea who they are. I think it makes it very easy to make a mistake and you can end up showing confidential info to an outsider.
- The codes needed to format text in cards. Why are we going back to the Wordstar years?
- Somebody leaves the company and I have zero control over their account.
- Text formatting is possible on card description, but not in comments.
- Formatting text requires using the markup language instead of standard word processing hotkeys.