Here are some tips for your first interview, whether you are a graduated student out of University or just a looking for a new career.
- Determine who you are as a person
- What you are trying to learn in your first job
- What you are passionate about (work related)
- What skills you possess that can translate to the job
- How a job like this fits into your life goals
But take a deep breath, you’re not alone. 1. Dress professionally. 2. Make sure you are well-groomed. 3. Be aware of your body language. 4. Be prepared for the interview. 5. Be present in the interview.