This article is for 3 Mobile but you can also follow similar steps for Orange, O2, T-Mobile, Vodafone and Lyca in the United Kingdom. If your device is lost or stolen, you must call us straight away. We’ll protect your account from misuse, help you sort out a replacement, and get you back up and running quickly.
- To talk 3 Mobile about your phone account, call 333 free from a Three phone or 0843 373 3333 from any other phone*.
- To talk to 3 Mobile about your Mobile Broadband, call on 500 free from a Three phone or 0843 373 0500 from any phone*.
- If your device has been lost or stolen while travelling abroad, call +44 7782 333 333. Standard roaming rates will apply.
It’s very important that you report it as soon as you know it’s gone, because you may be responsible for paying for any usage that’s not part of your allowance up until the point that you tell us your device is missing. If you have insurance, you may make an insurance claim:
- If you have insurance with Lifestyle Services Group (LSG) and want to make a claim you can call the claims line on 0845 674 3333
- If you have insurance with CPP Phonesafe and want to make a claim you can call the claims line on 08451 232 333
Note: There will be a cost for replacing a lost or stolen phone. You should also consider notifying the police and making a police report.