- Try sitting near a window.
- Try using your phone in a different room as some rooms get a stronger signal than others, depending on the thickness of the walls.
- Try switching your phone off and back on again.
- Make sure you have enough battery life as this can affect signal strength.
On Mobile Broadband:
- To make sure you get the best from your dongle, MiFi or tablet with a 3G SIM, treat it like an aerial. You should think about positioning, so placing it upstairs may be better than downstairs.
- Using the USB cable that came with your dongle will help to reduce interference from your computer and should make your signal stronger.
- Try using your dongle, MiFi or tablet with a 3G SIM in different rooms as some rooms get a stronger signal than others, depending on the thickness of walls. The more windows a room has, the better.
- If you have MiFi, place it where you have the best signal as it sends out a Wi-Fi signal. Placing MiFi by the window with the strongest signal in your house can significantly improve your Mobile Broadband experience. Find out more about our MiFi.