Standard Settings MMSC http://gsmt.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc APN multibrand
It is a little tricky to do because the old way no longer works in IOS7. I found this video on Youtube that works: http://youtu.be/QegIM1KEtac The only way that seems to work is the sim card swap method. I used a T-Mobile card I have. Step 1: Put your T-Mobile Card into iPhone. Step 2: Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data – you should see the APN settings that are filled with your T-Mobile data. Don’t do anything with the data yet. Here is the trick in IOS7 Step 3: Double click the home button and go to another application like notes and stay there. Step 4: While in the notes application, swap your sim cards and add your Straighttalk ATT card. Stay on application while the sim card looks for the network. It should go ATT first, then Home 2nd. Once it shows up as Home then… Step 5: Double click the home button and return to cellular data – you should still see the APN settings there. I used the following settings and they worked for me: APN tfdata MMS APN tfdata MMSC http://mms-tf.net MMS Proxy mms3.tracfone.com:80 MMS Max Message Size 1048576
Apple iPhone – Internet and MMS (iOS 6 or later)
- Go to “Settings”, tap on WiFi and temporarily turn it OFF
- Back in “Settings”, scroll down to “Messages” and tap to open it. Make sure MMS is OFF
- Go back to “Settings”, tap on “General” and then “Cellular”. Make sure “Enable 3G” is OFF & “Data Roaming” is ON.
- Scroll down & tap on “Cellular Data Network”
- Under “Cellular Data Network” put in the following:
- Click on the Home button to go back to the main phone screen
- Go back to “Settings” one more time, scroll down and tap on “Messages” and turn it ON
- Press the Home button and you’re set to send & receive MMS on SIMPLE Mobile!
- Once you have set it up and tested to see it works, you can re-enable WiFi, turn off Data Roaming and turn on 3G (or leave it off if you’re not in a 3G area for AT&T devices on our network).
* Data Roaming: On * Wi-Fi: Off * 3G Enable: Off (If Available) (You can leave this on, but it will use your battery faster if it does not find 3G.) Tap “Cellular Data Network” Enter the following information under the Cellular Data section * APN: Solavei * Username: please leave this blank * Password: please leave this blank . Enter the following information under the MMS section: * APN: Solavei * Username: please leave this blank * Password: please leave this blank * MMSC: http://solavei.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc * MMS Proxy: please leave this blank * MMS Max Message Size: please leave this blank * MMS UA Prof URL: http://www.apple.com/mms/uaprof.rdf Press the Home button to save the APN and exit to the main screen. Turn the device off and back on. Test the connection by opening the Safari web browser and searching the web Try sending a picture message.
If you want to get your data or MMS working then here are the best android settings for Ultra Mobile. These should also work on Windows Phone and iPhone • Name – Ultra • APN – wholesale • Proxy – blank • Port – blank • Username – blank • Server – blank • MMSC – http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc • MMS Proxy – blank • MMS Port – blank • MCC – 310 • MNC – 260 • Authentication Type – blank • APN Type- default,supl,mms