Have you installed the 4.3 rom and noticed that you have lost root? Well don’t worry here is a way to get your root back.
- Make sure you got the latest Android SDK (namely, adb + fastboot) installed
- If wanted: Get the latest ClockworkMod (CWM) recovery for flashing here
- Download the latest SuperSU flashable .zip from here
- Place the SuperSU flashable .zip onto your device’s SD-card / -partition
- Connect your device via USB cable to your PC
- Do a adb devices to check if your device is being recognized
- Do a adb reboot bootloader to reboot your device into the bootloader
- Now, do a fastboot flash recovery <path to the CWM recovery .img file> to flash the latest CWM recovery to your device
- Time to reboot the device into CWM by choosing “Recovery” directly on the device’s bootloader screen (via the volume +/- buttons, power button to confirm)
- CWM now should boot up. Here you now have to select the SuperSU .zip downloaded and up on the SD-card / -partition from step 4 and flash it.
And finally: Reboot the device and enjoy having root access again!