If you are experiencing problems with your ZTE Warp phone, then it may be a good idea to perform a factory hard reset to fix common problems. Here are the steps you can take to reset it.
ZTE Warp Factory Reset Instructions
- Turn Phone off
- Press and hold Volume up button and the Camera button and then Press and hold Power button till a menu displays with “Android system recovery”
- Use the Volume button to scroll up and down and use the Camera button to select (click on).
- Scroll down to “Wipe data/factory reset” and click on it.
- Scroll down to “Yes — delete all user data” and click on it.
- After “Data wipe complete” click on “reboot system now”