If you are experiencing issues with your Acer PC, here are steps to use the Acer recovery management console to restore your Windows 8. Sometimes viruses and malware can corrupt your system so that a factory recovery will be necessary to go back to fresh out of box state.
- Press the Windows () key + C, or swipe in from the right edge of the screen to open your Charms.
- Click Search, then type Recover.
- Click Acer Recovery Management.
- Select Restore Factory Settings.
- Click Next.
- Select Fully clean the drive.
- Click Reset.
Your PC will then restart and finish the recovery process.