If you are experiencing issues like freezes, lags or unresponsiveness with your Spring LG Viper, then you should consider either a soft or hard reset. To perform a hard-reset.
- Turn the power off.
- Press and hold the following keys for at least 10 seconds: Volume Down Button + Power/Lock button.
- Release these keys, when the power turns on.
To perform a soft-reset
- Tap HOME key> MENU key> Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
- If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, tap Reset phone.
- You will then be prompted to enter your unlock Pattern, PIN, or Password if you configured one.
- Tap Erase everything to confirm.