- If you want, you can tell him face to face to stop emailing you, be gentle and don’t be rude.
- If you change email, tell people about your new email, but don’t tell that one person.
- Get Yahoo!, Hotmail, or Gmail if you want good spam control.
- Mark them as spam by finding an email from them and clicking the button that says “Mark as Spam”.
Create a Gmail Filter
- Once they email you, just say, “Hey, I don’t check my email, I’m not trying to be rude, but could you stop emailing me?” It is rude, but they will stop emailing you.
- If they continue to email you, change email providers, and don’t tell them about it.
Click on the Settings icon.
Click on Settings.
Click Create New Filter.
Enter the email address of the person you want to block, then click “Create filter with this search”.
Check the boxes for “Delete It.” Save the filter, and you are done!